Have an Account?
You must login or create an account to register for memberships & events.
2019-2020 RG/ACRO Meet Directors' Course & KSIS Workshop
Saturday October 19, 2019
Beginning in 2007 all clubs hosting a G.O. Sanctioned competition must have a Meet Director who has participated in the G.O. Meet Directors Course within the past 3 years.
Location: Gymnastics Ontario Office
2950 Keele St. Suite 202
Date & Time: Saturday October 19, 2019
MD Course 10am – 12:30pm
KSIS Workshop 12:30pm – 1:30pm
Facilitators: Ronda Dietrich & Daniel Brum
MD Course Topics:
Deadlines: registration, tentative schedule, final schedule and rotations
KSIS setup and competition management
Preparation and judge table set up
Official competitions – petitions, involvement of JR in schedule and rotations
KSIS Technical Set up Workshop:
Deploy and management of KSIS
NOTE: It is strongly advised that participants have the following:
· solid technical understanding of networking especially DHCP, WiFI and HTTP
· comfortable troubleshooting network issues
· comfortable with LAMP/WAMP stack programs and running them (KSIS is fully PHP) but PHP developer knowledge is not required
- Both courses will also be available via conference call and online (join.me) access to participants outside of GTA. Access details will be sent to registered participants prior to the course
- Out of province participants, please fill out the following file and email it to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org