Have an Account?
You must login or create an account to register for memberships & events.
MAG 2019 Eastern Canadian Championships
May 10-12, 2019
The above Bulletin is also posted on the GO website event calendar. Please distribute to coaches and parents.
Parent Questions? Please contact and direct any inquiries through your club.
All forms and fees must be received by Gymnastics Ontario no later than Friday, April 12, 2019 at 12:00pm.
Payment and confirmation of accepting spots must be done by the club through the online Registration Management System (RMS). Clubs can login to register, remit payment and order tracksuits using the same account that they use to register their participants for GO Memberships.
All athletes, team coaches, personal coaches and club managers must register.
- Confirmation of spot via registration in Uplifter
- Payment via Uplifter (club account)
- Tracksuit Jacket order (if needed)
- Athlete Hoodie (2019 Sizing Chart for Hoodies)
- Coach Shirt (2019 Sizing Chart for T-Shirts & Vest (2019 Sizing Chart for Vests)
Declining a spot? Please notify MPM by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) ASAP so the alternate can be contacted.
Clubs are responsible for collecting all of the forms and payments from parents. All forms should be scanned and emailed to email@example.com.
The club package should include the following:
- GO Waiver & Code of Conduct
- Team Ontario Coach - Roles and Responsibilities Agreement
- Copy of Police Record Check (completed within the last two years)
Team Ontario Apparel
All travelling team members (including Personal Coaches) will be required to to have the current G.O. tracksuit and athletes will be required to purchase the Team Ontario competitive attire.
Both the jacket and the competitive attire are the same as last Season.
Team Ontario Tracksuits ($60 + HST)
- Jacket sizers will be available on-site to try on and size
- Clubs must purchase tracksuit jackets online here under our Purchase Products Page during the individual's registration checkout
- Pants are not included as athletes can use their own pants provided they are solid black (no logo, designs, Adidas stripes, etc) in addition to the jacket
Team Ontario Competitive Attire
- Same competitive attire as last Season; Singlet, shorts and long pants.
- Jagwear Men's Measuring Chart
- Jagwear Team Ontario MAG Order Form
Track jackets and competitive will be either hand delivered to the Pre-Eastern's training camp or mailed directly to the club.
Athlete $90 + HST ($11.70) = $101.70
HST # 12212 5131 RT0001
Four Team members plus two independents in the following levels and age groups;
Personal Coaches must register in their category below as attending but are responsible for booking their own flights, transportation and accommodations etc.
There is $45 registration fee to register as a personal coach. All coaches on the competition floor with Team Ontario must have a Team Ontario tracksuit jacket as per the tracksuit information above.