Have an Account?
You must login or create an account to register for memberships & events.
National Stream Training Camp
November 2, 2019
The RG Technical Committee would like to invite all eligible athletes and their coaches to take part in this amazing opportunity to enhance your gymnast’s preparation for the upcoming season.
This year Gymnastics Ontario has an amazing opportunity to host a coach from Bulgaria, Savina Gancheva, who will lead the camp.
The camp will focus on Apparatus and Body Difficulties as well artistic component of the routine.
● Warm Up - Savina Gancheva
● Apparatus Difficulty Technique (risk & mastery) - Savina Gancheva
● Body Difficulty with apparatus - Mimi Masleva
● Artistry (dance steps and connections) - Rhea Reble
- All coaches will be actively involved in the training camp and will be responsible for providing supervision, both in and out of the gym, as well as transportation, for every athlete they register.
- Please make sure your athletes bring their own apparatus, water bottle clearly marked with their name and club, and a snack.
- Administrator will be asked to enter all coaches that will be attending the event at a checkout / invoice.
Membership & Event RegistrationsCALENDAR VIEW
Day / Time / Location: 12:00PM
Markham Pan Am Centre,
Markham Pan Am Centre
| Membership & Event Description:
Gymnastics Ontario is organizing an official GO Control Training for all National athletes who will be participating in Elite Canada 2020. The training is scheduled for December 22, 2019.
The RG Technical Committee would like to invite all eligible athletes and their coaches to take part in this great opportunity to enhance your gymnast’s preparation for the first GCG event of the season.
Registration Begins: December 2, 2019 at 12:00 AM
Registration Cut-off: December 19, 2019 at 11:59 PM
Withdrawal Deadline: December 17, 2019 at 12:00 AM