Have an Account?
You must login or create an account to register for memberships & events.
ACRO Provincial Training Camp
November 9, 2019
Ontario’s Acrobatic Coaching Chair, Scott Middleton, and Technical Vice Chair, Suzie Owen, are organizing a training camp for Acrobats and their coaches. The camp is scheduled on Saturday, November 9, 2019. We would like to formally invite you to take part in this great opportunity to enhance your athletes’ preparation for the upcoming season.
The camp will focus on:
- Development & improvement of partnership skills for Levels 5-7
- Work on choreography and routines
- Tumbling skills specific for acrobatics
- Base and Top specific training
Location: Oakville Gymnastics Club
Unit #16 - 1155 North Service Rd. Oakville, ON L6M 3E3
Date & Time: Saturday November 9, 2019
10am – 3:30pm
Clinicians: Mireille Stapleton - Choreography
Rob Laudenbach - Tumbling
Scott Middleton - Partnership Skills, Base/Top Conditioning/Peg Work
- Due to the facility restrictions camp capacity will be kept at 60 athletes. Registrations are on first come basis and any received after camp capacity is reached may be rejected.
- All coaches will be actively involved in the training workshop and will be responsible for providing supervision, both in and out of the gym, as well as transportation, for every athlete they register.
Please make sure your athletes bring their own water bottle clearly marked with their name and club and a snack.
10:00AM – 10:15AM Arrival / Clinician Intro / Meet & Greet
10:15AM – 10:45AM Warm up
10:45AM – 11:45AM Choreography (Group 1)
Partnership skills – Level 5, 6, 7 (Group 2)
11:45AM – 12:45PM Choreography (Group 2)
Partnership skills – Level 5, 6, 7 (Group 1)
12:45PM – 1:15PM Break / Snack
1:15PM – 2:15PM Base/Top Conditioning/Peg work (Group 1)
Tumbling (Group 2)
2:15PM – 3:15PM Base/Top Conditioning/Peg work (Group 2)
Tumbling (Group 1)
3:15PM – 3:30PM Stretch out and warm down / Closing game and photo for athletes