Have an Account?
You must login or create an account to register for memberships & events.
Ontario Gymnaestrada 2019
June 15-16, 2019
Hosted by Gymnastics Ontario
Ontario Gymnaestrada is a non-competitive, group routine, gymnastics festival weekend! A Gymnastics for All performance event that allows groups of all ages, gender, skill level, and discipline to showcase their talents, creativity, and love of gymnastics!
Call to Event - Bulletin #1 (includes eligibility, routine/performance regulations, fees, and other important event details)
Feb 28, 2019: INTENT TO PARTICIPATE deadline. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your club's intention to participate at Ontario Gymnaestrada 2019. Please include the following in your Intent to Participate e-mail: club name, estimated # of participating athletes. (although we appreciate knowing participant #s in advance, you can still register if you miss the Intent to Participate deadline)
May 1, 2019: REGISTRATION DEADLINE (clubs sending multiple performance teams should register each team separately, and athletes on multiple teams should only be registered once)
May 15, 2019: SUBMISSION DEADLINE for: 1) music (and finalized total performance time), 2) performance description, 3) team photo, 4) Participant Consent and Medical Data forms (forms can be found at http://www.gymnasticsontario.ca/ontario-gymnaestrada/)
Clubs sending multiple performance teams must register each team on a separate invoice.
Athletes on multiple teams should only be registered once.
1a) Register ALL "Team Athletes" on this performance team in one registration
1b) Register ALL "Team Coach(es) and Manager(s)"
- 1 complimentary coach/manager registration per team
- Teams are required to maintain a 1:10 coach/manager:athlete ratio (ratio required for all athletes under age 15)
2) ADD PRODUCT - Ontario Gymnaestrada T-shirt - add QTY for every registered member of the team (athletes + coaches + managers). T-shirts are included in registration fees.
3) *optional* ADD PRODUCT - Ontario Gymnaestrada Time to Shine Athlete Party Ticket - tickets must be purchased in advance for the Time to Shine Athlete Party: Sat 5:30-8:30pm - add QTY for total tickets to be purchased. Anyone wishing to attend the party must purchase a ticket (athletes, coaches, managers, etc.)
4) *optional* ADD PRODUCT - Ontario Gymnaestrada 2nd Routine Performance - add 1 if THIS PERFORMANCE TEAM will be performing a second routine (teams performing twice are required to have a different routine for each performance). This item should not be used to add multiple teams from the same club.