Have an Account?
You must login or create an account to register for memberships & events.
T&T Tour 2020
2020 Trampoline Gymnastics BC Championships
April 2-6, 2020
2020 T&T Tour Package - BC Championships.pdf
-also posted on the GO website event calendar. Please distribute to coaches and parents.
Parent Questions? Please contact and direct any inquiries through your club.
Team Ontario Apparel
All travelling team members will be required to have the current G.O. tracksuit and athletes will be required to purchase the Team Ontario Jagwear leotard/singlet (if members do not already have one).
Team Ontario Tracksuits ($65 + HST) ***NEW jacket for the 2019-2020 season***
- the NEW jacket is required.
- clubs must purchase tracksuit jackets online here under our Purchase Products Page with the individual's registration checkout.
- pants/leggings are not included so athletes require any to get/can use their own pants provided they are solid black (no logo/designs) in addition to the jacket.
Team Ontario Leotards/Singlets
- orders and payment for leotards/singlets should be sent directly to Jagwear
- Sizing charts (click here)
- Women's order form (click here)
- Men's order form (click here)
- deadline for leotard/singlet orders with Jagwear is Wednesday, February 26, 2020.
Alternates are eligible to purchase Team Ontario apparel.
Forms and Documents Required:
All forms and fees must be received by Gymnastics Ontario no later than Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 12:00pm.
Payment and confirmation of accepting spots must be done by the club through the online Registration Management System (RMS). Clubs can login to register, remit payment and order tracksuits using the same account that they use to register their participants for GO Memberships.
Declining a spot? Please notify the Trampoline and Tumbling Program Manager (email@example.com) asap so the next alternate can be contacted.
Clubs are responsible for collecting all of the forms and payments from parents. All forms should be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The club package should include the following:
- GO Waiver & Code of Conduct
- Team Coach/Manager Roles and Responsibilities Agreement
- Copy of Police Record Check (completed within the last two years)
|PAYMENT AND FORMS:||
Due to the Gymnastics Ontario office Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 12:00pm in one club package sent by club
Total per Athlete $720.60
Breakdown of Costs:
HST # 12212 5131 RT0001
1) TRA athletes will be partnered for TRS competition.
Membership & Event RegistrationsCALENDAR VIEW
Day / Time / Location: Friday, April 3, 2020
| Membership & Event Description:
T&T Tour - Athlete Registration
This is the Registration amount and upon check out the trip amount $585.00 will be automatically added.
Registration $120 (+HST)
Total (upon checkout) $720.60
Registration Begins: February 13, 2020 at 12:00 PM
Registration Cut-off: February 25, 2020 at 11:59 PM