Have an Account?
You must login or create an account to register for memberships & events.
WAG ODP Assessor Courses
Please register as a returning assessors to:
- be a registered member of Gymnastics Ontario as a Women's Invitation Judge (by club or unattached - for unattached please see below)
- completed all their 2017-2018 season requirements
- declaring their intention to assess in the 2018-2019 season
-agree to the code of conduct policy upon checkout
- unattached assessors must complete and email the attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
WAG Assessors CODE OF CONDUCT
Time: 12noon - 3pm
Burlington - Sunday, November 4, 2018
*registration deadline is Friday, October 26, 2018
Tumblers (Ottawa) - Sunday, December 30, 2018
Forest City (London) - Wednesday, January 2, 2019
ASF (Richmond Hill) - Friday, January 4
*registration deadline for all three courses is Friday, December 14, 2018
Registration is being done in a new online format through our Registration Management System (RMS). Clubs can login and register their affiliated assessors/judges/coaches using the same account that they use to register their participants for GO Memberships.
Unattached Assessors (no club affiliation)
Unattached Members will have to be manually registered by the Women's Program Manager. Please complete the attached excel form and send it to email@example.com.
* please remember you must still be registered as a member of Gymnastics Ontario (unattached) in order for your registration to be processed.
$65.00 + $8.45 (13% HST) = $73.45
HST # 12212 5131 RT0001
NO REFUNDS will be given after registration deadline.
Must be registered as a Gymnastics Ontario member by October 30, 2018.
Must be at least 15 years of age by December 31, 2019.
NEW/ Assessor Level 1(A1)
– NCCP Technical or Foundations Trained, Risk Management
Assessor Level 2 (A2)
– A1 for min. of 2 years, 8 ODP Competitions & meet all 2017-2018 requirements
Chief Assessor (CA)
– A2 for min. 3 years, 24 competitions & meet all 2017-2018 requirements