To register for a Gymnastics Ontario NCCP course, you must first be a registered member of Gymnastics Ontario. Member clubs are responsible for registering their coaches with Gymnastics Ontario. Your club administrator should be able to provide you with your GO Membership number.
GO Membership must be under a Coach or CIT role in order to successfully register for any NCCP course through Gymnastics Ontario.
If you are not affiliated with a club, please email a completed copy of the unattached coach form to firstname.lastname@example.org or send via fax (647) 344-4816
The unattached coach form can be downloaded from the GO website under the Forms Tab.
Please note the new season starts on July 1st of every year. You or your club administrator will be required to update your GO Membership in order to sign up for any NCCP courses falling on or after July 1st.
Coaches must create an account for themselves in the Locker prior to registration in their first NCCP course. This NCCP number stays consistent throughout their coaching career.
Certification Maintenance & Professional Development points will be tracked in ‘The Locker’.
Head coaches and administrators have access to the Locker’s Public Transcript.
The Locker "How-to" Guide can help first time coaches to register in the Locker and established coaches to locate an existing NCCP number.
You can register multiple individuals to multiple memberships/events during one checkout.
Note: Participant profiles must be added to your account before using this method of registration. Club Members, click HERE for more information. Individual Accounts, click HERE for finding an existing profile.
- Log in to your account.
- For NCCP courses, navigate to the NCCP Registration tab on the main navigation menu and select the course page. Available disciplines (Foundations Introduction and Foundations Theory are common to all disciplines.)
- Active start (Pre-school - Foundations only)
- Artistic: including Women’s (WAG) & Men’s (MAG)
- Trampoline: including double-mini, synchro, tumbling
- Rhythmic Gymnastics
- Click on the NCCP course you would like to register for. If you cannot immediately find the course you are looking for, search the name in the Quick Search field or use the filter in the left menu.
TIP! Ensure sure that the coach being registered meets all of the course requirements.
- Click the “Register” button beside the course.
TIP! If the event is full and a waitlist is available, you can join the waitlist. More information is available below.
- Select the participant that will be registering for that membership/event. If you cannot immediately find the name, start typing in the name field to quickly filter the participant names.
- The system will ask for the NCCP number and unique email for each participant, so make sure that you have both on hand.
- Once you have selected the NCCP course(s) you will be registering for, click on “Shopping Cart” in the top menu.
- Confirm the registrations in your shopping cart. If the registrations are correct, follow the three steps of the checkout: (i) Contact Information, (ii) Billing Information, and (iii) Payment Information.
- Email must be the registered coach's personal email in order to receive access to Learning Management System (LMS) for Competition Stream courses.
- Once the payment has been approved, a “Registration Invoice” receipt will confirm the registration is complete. The invoice will also be posted to in the account. To view the invoice status, navigate to My Account by clicking on your name in the top right.
Note: Items will remain pending in the shopping cart until checkout is complete or the cart expires. Administrators have 1 hour to return to a pending shopping cart to complete the checkout. After 1 hour, the checkout will expire and all items will be removed from the shopping cart.
Once a program is full, you will no longer be able to register for that event; however, if a waitlist is available, you will be able to JOIN WAITLIST. You can review the program you are waitlisted for by navigating to your account (by clicking on your name in the top right corner) and clicking on Waitlists. Here you can see the event you are waitlisted for, your position and if necessary, can remove yourself from the waitlist by clicking on the trashcan icon.
If a spot becomes available, the person at the top of the list will be contacted by email. Once notified, you will have two (2) days to complete the registration. If you do not register on time, you will automatically be removed from the waitlist. You will be contacted by email if you are removed from the waitlist.
If you are signing up for a course within 5 business days of the start date, you may not receive a manual at the course. Coaches will be responsible for emailing Gymnastics Ontario with their mailing address, phone number, date/location of the course(s) and title of the manual(s) that were not received at the course. Coaches registering within this time period should bring their receipt as proof of payment to the course to ensure they receive a certificate of completion.
Please carefully read terms and conditions upon check out for additional information.
For outstanding invoices, please follow the steps below to settle payment:
- Log into your account at https://gymnasticsont.
- Hover over your name (top right) and select My Account
- Review the owing balance under the Account Status tab
- Click Make A Payment
- Check the owing balance(s) you wish to pay for
- Select your desired payment method and click Pay Account Balance
- Fill in your card details and finalize the payment
NEW! SAVE PAYMENT METHODS
- Gymnastics Ontario FAQ
- Gymnastics Canada FAQ
- Gymnastics Ontario Education
- Foundations Pathway Document
- Competition 1 (Introduction) Pathway
- Competition 2 (Introduction Advanced) Pathway
- Competition 3 (Development) Pathway
- Becoming Certified
- Learning Management System
- Gymnastics Canada Resources
- Coaching Association of Canada Resources
- Respect in Sport
- Responsible Coaching Movement
- Professional Development (PD) Points Chart
- Long Term Athlete Development (LTAD)
- Safe Sport
If you have further questions, please contact the Gymnastics Ontario Education Program Manager at email@example.com.