Have an Account?
You must login or create an account to register for memberships & events.
WAG 2019 Eastern Canadian Championships
May 9-11, 2019
-also posted on the GO website event calendar. Please distribute to coaches and parents.
Parent Questions? Please contact and direct any inquiries through your club.
All forms and fees must be received by Gymnastics Ontario no later than Friday, April 12, 2019 at 12:00pm.
Payment and confirmation of accepting spots must be done by the club through the online Registration Management System (RMS) - Uplifter. Clubs can login to register, remit payment and order tracksuits using the same account that they use to register their participants for GO Memberships.
All athletes, team coaches, personal coaches and club managers must register. Registration includes:
- confirmation of spot via registration in Uplifter
- payment via Uplifter (club account)
- Tracksuit Jacket order (if needed)
- Athlete Hoodie Size
- Coach Shirt & Vest Size
Declining a spot? Please notify WPM by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) ASAP so the alternate can be contacted.
Clubs are responsible for collecting all of the forms and payments from parents. All forms should be scanned and emailed to email@example.com.
- Host Club Waiver 2019 Easterns Waiver (under 18) or 2019 Easterns Waiver (over 18)
- GO Waiver & Code of Conduct
- GCG Medical Form
- 2019 Easterns Waiver (over 18)
- GO Waiver & Code of Conduct
- Team Ontario Coach - Roles and Responsibilities Agreement
- Copy of Police Record Check (completed within the last two years)
Team Ontario Apparel
All travelling team members (including Personal Coaches) will be required to to have the current G.O. tracksuit and athletes will be required to purchase the Team Ontario Jagwear leotard (if members do not already have one).
Team Ontario Tracksuits ($60 + HST)
jacket sizers will be available on-site to try on and size
- clubs must purchase tracksuit jackets online here under our Purchase Products Page with the individual's registration checkout
- pants/leggings are not included so athletes require any to get/can use their own pants provided they are solid black (no logo/designs) in addition to the jacket
Team Ontario Leotards (Training Leo $41.63 and Competition Leo $175)
- Jagwear will have leo sizers on-site to try on
- orders placed and payment provided directly through Jagwear
Both track jackets and leos will be either hand delivered to the Pre-Tour training camp or mailed to the club.
Alternates are eligible to purchase Team Ontario apparel.
Team Ontario Apparel:
|PAYMENT AND FORMS:||Due Friday, April 12, 2019 at 12:00pm|
Athlete $90 + HST ($11.70) = $101.70
HST # 12212 5131 RT0001
Personal Coaches must register in their category below as attending but are responsible for booking their own flights, transportation and accommodations etc.
****New for MAG and WAG: Eastern Canadian Championships is a club‐managed event.
All Clubs are responsible for the supervision of their athletes at all times throughout the event (including the banquet). Clubs are responsible for all travel, meals and accommodations. Named Team Coaches will be fully funded by Gymnastics Ontario (except for on‐site transportation). Clubs will be responsible for
Personal Coaches and Club Managers must register as attending but are responsible for booking their own flights, transportation and accommodations etc. All coaches on the competition floor with Team Ontario must have a Team Ontario tracksuit jacket as per the tracksuit information above.